9/23/12

So What Have I Been Doing the Last 12 Months?

I hadn't updated my blog in a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been having fun in Orlando! Here's some of what I've been up to:

Played games at Dave & Buster's on I-Drive, went to a car show at Downtown Disney, watched movies at CityWalk, visited the Orlando Museum of Art, went to the beach at Cocoa Beach, watched a water sports show at Lake Eola, ate lunch at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, drank during happy hour at numerous bars, joined in with karaoke at Rising Star and dancing at Latin Quarter in CityWalk, played Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom at Disney, ate at the Orlando Food Truck Bazaar, shopped at the outlets, drove go-karts in Kissimmee, visited Shamu at Sea World, celebrated Cinco de Mayo at Wall Street Plaza in downtown Orlando, went to a dine-in movie at the Enzian Theater, saw 'Romeo and Juliet' at the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, and much much more. So sorry that I didn't document it all for you! Click on the links above to find out more about all these great places. There are of course still plenty of things left for me to do in Orlando, so I'll do my best to keep you updated from now on. Thanks for reading!

Cinco de Mayo party at Wall Street, downtown
pelicans on the Cocoa Beach pier


Lake Eola park

the outlets!
poster for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom



No comments:

Post a Comment