9/25/12

Halloween Horror Nights, Daytime Visit



Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios is a big deal. Held every year from late September through October 31st, it attracts both tourists and locals alike. Thing is, I've never actually been to Halloween Horror Nights myself. I've never been a fan of horror movies, and I really don't like being scared. Therefore I definitely am NOT interested in attending. However, I am interested in how Universal Studios decorates their park for this special event. So I go during the day and check out the scary scenes that are set up all around the park. Click here to check out the photos on my Facebook page from Halloween Horror Nights 20. If you're interested in checking out the haunted houses during the day (not just the random scare zones scattered around), Universal offers a 'Unmasking the Horror Tour' for $55 per person. I'd love to go on that some day, just to see all the awesome details that go into creating every haunted house.

So if you're going to Halloween Horror Nights this year, enjoy! If not, here are some of my pics from this year to get you in the Halloween spirit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment