9/18/12

All Work and No Play?

Judging by the fact that it has been almost exactly 1 year since my last blog post, one might think that I haven't been having any fun in Orlando. But, no, it's not true! I always find time to have fun in Orlando...the hard thing is finding the time to sit down and write about it! As much I as would love to document my wanderings full-time, I (unfortunately) have a real job (yuck) that commands 50+ hours of my time each week. But no pity party here! Having a job is what pays for all my fun in Orlando (duh!). I love sharing all the fun and interesting things that one can experience here in O-town, and I am saddened by the cobwebs that have formed on my blog. So I have resolved to start anew and work harder to update my blog more often. I can't promise that every post will be riveting or heartwarming or über-informative, but at least I'm going back to doing what made me start this blog in the first place - sharing the variety and unexpected pleasures of living in Orlando. Thanks for reading, and feel free to leave any comments about what you think I should write about next!

P.S.  I've still been active on Twitter! Follow me @FunLifeOrlando

No comments:

Post a Comment