9/20/12

Anonymity

You may (or may not) have noticed that I don't put much personal information about myself on this blog. I don't share my name, and there is no photo of me anywhere to be found. Is it because I'm shy and am afraid of becoming too famous? Partly, yes. But my main reason for remaining anonymous is to protect myself from my employers. We have a strict rule about communicating with our clients over the Internet, and I would hate to jeopardize this blog just because one of my clients happened to find me on here and wanted to engage in a non-professional relationship. Those of you who know me personally probably know what I mean by 'clients'.  I don't want to put myself at risk of having to shut down my blog because of a conflict of interest. Therefore I do not include photos of myself or my family, no real names are used, and I won't even tell you what I do for a living. Despite this, I hope you are still able to enjoy reading my blog and following me on Twitter (@FunLifeOrlando)! My anonymity should in no way affect my descriptions of what I'm doing or where I'm going in Orlando. My goal remains the same - have fun living in Orlando and share all the info with you! 

P.S.  If you follow me on Twitter and see that we're hanging out at the same event, feel free to send me a tweet and maybe we'll have a chance to meet in person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment