9/22/10

Halloween Horror Nights? No, thank you!

So, I've been hearing a lot of buzz recently about Universal's Halloween Horror Nights (which officially begins this Friday, Sept 24). I have to admit, I've never actually been to HHN. It looks really cool, and I would be certainly be interested in seeing the sets and costumes and shows. One problem, though...I don't like being scared. I don't watch horror movies, not even during the day with all the lights turned on. I don't like things jumping out at me or chasing me with chain saws. I don't like running around in the dark, I don't like blood and guts, and I really don't like haunted houses. So....you can guess that I will NOT be attending HHN this year. Oh well!

For those that are scaredy-cats like me, there's always Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party over at Disney's Magic Kingdom. I've been a couple of times, and it's a lot of fun. The park is open late for trick-or-treaters and offers special shows, parades, and lots of candy! Much less scary than Halloween Horror Nights :)

I'm sure that all the fans of HHN will have a great time this year, but for now I'm looking forward to my favorite holiday at the theme parks....Christmas! I leave you now with a couple of videos from last year's Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment