7/29/10

Sea World

Top 3 Things I Love at Sea World

1. the animals - polar bears, sea lions, dolphins, penguins....I could sit and watch these animals all day long!


2. the coasters - Kraken and Manta.  Kraken has a big drop in the beginning and is lots of fun.  Manta, Sea World's newest roller coaster, is unlike any other coaster I have ever been on.  You ride head-first and face-down, which makes the flips and spins feel incredible!
Manta

3. the shows - of course, Shamu.  But the dolphin show is actually one of my favorites, and the sea lion show is cute.  They also have a really cool circus-type show involving acrobats and other performers.  I also like the pet show, where dogs, cats, birds, ferrets, and even a pig perform various tricks.

dolphin show


surfing on Shamu


No comments:

Post a Comment