7/29/10

My First Post (some background info)

Welcome!

I am 27 years old and have been living in Orlando for 5 years.  Why did I wait so long to begin blogging about my experiences in Orlando?  Well, I was working full-time and taking night classes at the University of Central Florida trying to earn a Master's degree.  I finally graduated in May and am ready to share all the fun I am having living in Orlando!

There is more to Orlando than just the theme parks, as I hope this blog will show.  However, you cannot live here and completely ignore the fact that the world's biggest tourist attractions are right around the corner.  My husband and I (no children yet) have annual passes to all 4 Disney theme parks AND the 2 Universal theme parks.  Every visit is different, and we love taking advantage of everything the parks have to offer.

I hope you will enjoy reading about all the fun I'm having in Orlando as much as I enjoy experiencing it and sharing it with you!


a recent summer afternoon in my neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment