2/11/11

Snack Shopping in Japan


Japan is probably my favorite of all the countries in Epcot. First of all, I love the yummy beef sukiyaki and teriyaki chicken from the Yakitori House. But the best part of visiting Japan, in my opinion, is browsing the massive Mitsukoshi Department Store. Stretching nearly the entire length of the Japan pavilion, the store sells Japanese clothing, toys, bowls and plates, tea pots, bonsai trees, pearls, kimonos, clocks, purses, books, collectibles, swords, and MORE. On this particular visit, however, I was interested in the food and snacks.


My husband loves the Japanese gummy candy, while I prefer rice crackers and Pocky sticks. This time, we both agreed on the "Hello Panda" chocolate-filled cookies. Most of the snacks are reasonably priced, usually between $2 and $4 each. Stocking up on goodies from Mitsukoshi is a MUST every time we visit Epcot. You can always find something new to try, and they are all delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment